Image Map

Friday, June 3, 2011

Club Penguin - News Paper Updates 2011

Ahoy Penguins!

Today Club Penguin has improved or as you may say 'Updated' the News Paper to a new one, it is about.. wait for it...wait for it... Penguin Jam! You all are aware of that Party? If your new and you need help here is some information! It is about Music... enough information? Haha! Well, I can't waste all my time talking to you! Take a look at the New Issue of the Paper!
Cool right? New Catalog out RIGHT NOW! I have gotten all the new clothes up for grab to start some penguins! Haha, well I sure can't wait, it is one of the best parties around.... wait... Christmas party is %100 the best! Yeah, I love Christmas! Do you? Be sure to comment what you think and if you can't wait for Jam packing fun to come! Haha, keep visiting, I love your views, its important to me who visits! Haha!

Be sure to Waddle along! 
-CPMRecords

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Commenting