Image Map

Friday, June 3, 2011

Club Penguin - Newest Guitar Pin 2011

Hello Penguins!

Today I noticed everything updated as always... so I jumped into action because my authors wont post a thing! How annoying right? Haha, anyway, they released a new pin like they always do. And the location they picked was the underwater room - not in it, the room before it - cool location to put it right? Lemmie just show you the guitar picture so we can get into it!
Nice location to put it this time, so the Guitar pin... it is one of my Favorites! Red is my second color too! That is why it's my Favorite pin yet! Well, that's what I at least think! Haha, sorry for the late posting, it was our last day with school, Drama going on... my sisters party gets dirty, so yeah, a bit of a bad night for me! So enough about me, tell us what you think! Tell friends & family about my blog!  Feel free to comment about anything.. problems and anything else that's on your mind!

Waddle on Penguins!
-CPMRecords

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Commenting