Image Map

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Club Penguin- Hebert Joining EPF?

Hello Agents!

Today, I was talking to a friend of mine! He said that he will make me that is a yet to be image, so yeah it is pretty cool, some say 'Hebert' is joining the EPF, is it real? Hmm, we will never know! Well yeah! So I got some of your Reviews about him coming, here are some!



Happy-Bird Said:
Yeah Totally! He is joining the EPF to start a group with Gary, Dot, JPG and Rookie! It is going to be amazing,  I have also heard he is coming to be a Mascot, isn't that correct? Haha, sure is! Well yeah, this is my - Mini Report - that I think MIGHT happen!

CPMRecords Said:
He Should be joining the EPF team as well as being a Mascot, he will do both and turn out line Rookie first did but other way round! I am very excited!

Elmo1510 Said:
No because he has been a Enemy for so long, why would he switch sides? I don't know for sure but he is Mighty Evil. Haha, yeah so that is my Review.
 Smart Thinking. Good Reviews too, check out 2 more some people sent me, they are pretty good ones, so yeah check it out! Not sure if they are right, but that is your Reviews, so yeah. Want your Review here too? Send me a @ and you might see it here one day! Haha, yeah!
iJakeRockz Said:
I don't think he will join EPF team because I know that he is planning to do something First he will destroy EPF then the island

Respup1999 Said:
 I do and because the protobot has come back to club penguin and there going to team up to defeat the protobot!

So that is all the Reviews we have time for. But send me a @ telling me this Question: Do you think Hebert is joining the EPF Team and Why? 

Well for now, I want to tell you a story. I was talking to my friend the other day and he said he made a exclusive - or found one - so he decided to make it for me so I can show you all! But he is not really sure if this is true or not, it is just a Prediction! So yeah, I found this Exclusive from my friend...

Cool right? That is the EPF team so fa, but with Hebert added? Yeah... lets see how that goes, but have you seen the last message from Gary? He hasn't seen anything strange, maybe Hebert is really switching sides! Well stay tune for Updates about this, we wont know. Sorry if your Review wasn't up here, I didn't want to make this post too long, maybe next time? Haha, that is all the time I have now... See you later penguins of ages! Keep green, clean and most Importantly COOL! Haha, Bye!

Waddle on!
-CPMRecords

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Commenting