Image Map

Monday, October 24, 2011

Club Penguin- New Party is Here!

Hey Penguins!

Today, I saw that the Party was here! Bit late though, because I quit! But now
I am back! I thought I would come back and do this for a few months and see
if I like it again! Last time I was blogging it wasn't fun, it just felt like it was 
another chore for me! So that's never fun, right? 

So anyway, back to the party! Haha, I remember the last Halloween party! 
It was so fun, but this year is almost just the same! Oh well, new Penguins
must enjoy it! It's good fun waddling around and playing games, its about the
best Online game for kids about! 

Take a look at the picture I quickly got for you! Its the new front screen, sorry I 
don't have some glitches, I didn't have enough time to do that, so I just
thought I would go on that and quickly fetch one! Check it out:

Good screen right? Well as always, I would love hearing from you in a comment
or a Tweet? So please leave your thoughts in a Comment or Just @ me! 

Thanks for reading!
Your Dearest Friend:
~CPMRecords

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Commenting