Image Map

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Club Penguin Summer- New Theme 2011

Hello Penguins. 

While I was enjoying gaining 1,000 followers I wanted to make a WHOLE new
theme, so I had 1 reliable and amazing friend 'FrostyBadge' who offered ( Well
not really, I am paying him ) to help me, so I gave him the details and everything. 
That is why we have been talking about strange things on Twitter. Anyway, he helped me
make a new theme - Notice I did nothing except instruct him - and it turned out like
this. But its not all done yet, I need to fix the pages and more. It is going to be hard
but I will get there one day! So why don't you tell us what you think?

If you see something isn't right on this blog just @ me on twitter or tell me in a comment and we will fix it! There are bugs in this that makes it hard to post and more, for the first couple of days we made this for Authors only. So yeah we have been VERY busy!
 More information coming soon and posts! Comment what you think and
we will write back! Haha, waddle on!

-CPMRecords

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Commenting